Terms & Conditions
Before accessing this website, please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Use of this site is entirely at your own risk.
This is an important document which you must consider carefully when choosing whether to use the www.hire-freelancers.com website at any time.
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH HIRE-FREELANCERS OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES.
2. General Terms
All Users and Vendors hereby represent that the following are all true:
- You are 18 years or older.
- You accept sole responsibility for all of your activities on the site, including your conduct on the site and any or all content you may submit, post or share via hire-freelancers.com .
- You will not upload, link to, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any photos, videos, audio or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or hateful.
- Your sharing of content constitutes permission for reproduction or printing of such image by any recipient for his or her personal use and by hire-freelancers.com solely to provide the service to you and others, to market and\or to illustrate the operation of the service.
- You accept sole responsibility for keeping your password secure.
- You will not harass, threaten, abuse or harm other users in any way.
- You will not use the service for any unauthorized or illegal purpose.
- You will not upload or transmit viruses, worms or any other destructive code.
- Information you provide is accurate.
Hire-freelancers.com offers its Services to its Users. We shall have absolute discretion as to whether or not we accept a particular applicant or site for participation in the service. The Site is available only to individuals or corporate entities who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, this Site are not available to persons under 18 years of age. If Users do not qualify, they cannot use any of Hire-freelancers.com's Services including, but not limited to, those that require the User's ability to form legally binding contracts. Each User is responsible for what occurs on their Account and must report any unauthorised use of their Account to us.
The terms "You", "Your", "User", or "Users" refer to anyone accessing our Services or Site for any reason.
Hire-freelancers.com provides a venue to introduce Users who wish to provide professional services ("Freelancers") and Users who seek such professional services ("Employers")(respectively or jointly as the "Parties" and individually as a "Party"). The Site enables Users to identify each other and work together online to complete, invoice and pay for projects.
Hire-freelancers.com reserves the right to terminate the participation of any User without reason but expressly including any User that Hire-freelancers.com judges to be in violation of the User Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, Hire-freelancers.com may terminate the participation of a User if we think that they are creating problems, legal liabilities (actual or potential), infringing someone else's intellectual property rights, engaging in fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities, or for other similar reasons.
6. Relationship between Users
The only parties to a project are the Freelancer and the Employer. Upon the Employer awarding a project to a Freelancer and the Freelancer's acceptance of a project on the Site, the Employer agrees to purchase, and the Freelancer agrees to deliver the Provider Services in accordance with the following agreements:
(1) the User Agreement; and
(2) the User Services Agreement between the Employer and Freelancer available on the Site, as amended from time to time;
(3) any other contractual provisions accepted by both the Freelancer and Employer uploaded to the Site, to the extent not inconsistent with the User Agreement; and
(4) the project terms as awarded and accepted on the Site, to the extent not inconsistent with the User Agreement.
You agree not to enter into any contractual provisions in conflict with the User Agreement. Any provision of a member contract in conflict with the User Agreement is void.
7. User Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Freelancer and Employer are set out in the Services Agreement between Freelancer and Employer.
When you enter into a transaction you create a legally binding contract with another User, unless the transaction is prohibited by law or by this User Agreement.
You are responsible for ensuring that you comply with your obligations to other Users. If you do not, you may become liable to that User(s). You must ensure that you are aware of any domestic laws (including common law) international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations relevant to you as an Employer or Freelancer, or in any other uses you make of the Site.
If another user breaches any obligation to you are solely responsible for enforcing any rights that you may have. For the avoidance of doubt, hire-freelancers.com has no responsibility for enforcing any User rights.
8. No Insurance or Warranty
hire-freelancers.com does not offer any form of insurance or other Employer or Freelancer protection which will assist you, because our Site merely provides the online venue for Users to offer, sell, and buy professional services and we are not otherwise involved in the transactions and interactions between Employers and Freelancers. However, some forms of payment permitted on the Site, such as PayPal or credit card, may offer limited buyer or seller protection or chargeback services and you should familiarise yourself with these before proceeding with a transaction of any kind through the Site.
Because user identification on the Internet is difficult, we cannot and do not confirm each User's purported identity.
We do not offer any form of insurance, or other Buyer or Seller protection.
hire-freelancers.com is not involved in the actual transaction between Freelancers and Employers. Our Services, the Site and all content on it are provided on an 'as is' basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, hire-freelancers.com does not represent or warrant that:
• the Site will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted, secure or error-free;
• defects in the Site will be corrected;
• the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
hire-freelancers.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the content, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the hire-freelancers.com service. hire-freelancers.com disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any photos, content, information or other material. hire-freelancers.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet through the hire-freelancers.com service.
THE hire-freelancers.com SERVICE, AND ALL M ATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE hire-freelancers.com SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
The User understands and agrees to the following terms:
Our Site merely acts as an online venue to allow Users to offer and buy professional services. You acknowledge and agree that hire-freelancers.com is not involved in the actual transaction between the Freelancers and Employers. As a result, hire-freelancers.com has no control over the quality or legality of the professional services provided by Users on our Site, or the ability of Freelancers to provide the services or the Employers to pay for the services. We do not guarantee that a User will actually complete a transaction or act lawfully in using the Site.
Some of the content provided at the Site may relate to various subjects such as information pertaining to legal matters, financial matters, health matters, and other matters for which the content of is provided in an advisory nature. This information is provided solely for informational and general non-advisory purposes. If desired, Users should use their own efforts to confirm such information with a professional(s) in the pertinent field(s). All of the information that hire-freelancers.com provides should not be considered professional, medical, legal, technical, or any other discipline-specific advice.
The Site is a dynamic time-sensitive web site. As such, the information on the Site will be changed frequently. It is possible that some information could be considered offensive, harmful, or inaccurate, and in some cases may be mislabeled or deceptively labelled accidentally by hire-freelancers.com or accidentally or purposefully by a third-party, regardless of whether such third parties are with or without a legitimate business purpose.
hire-freelancers.com provides unmonitored access to third-party content. hire-freelancers.com is only acting as a venue and/or portal, and has no liability based on, or related to, the third-party content on this Site, whether arising under the laws of copyright or other intellectual property, defamation, libel, privacy, obscenity, or any other legal discipline. This web site may contain links to third-party web sites. hire-freelancers.com does not control nor always review the web sites to which we link from the Site. hire-freelancers.com, therefore, cannot endorse the content, products, services, practices, policies, or performance of the web sites we link to from the Site, and Users should not treat any link as such an endorsement or acceptance of veracity or value.
hire-freelancers.com does not have the resources to nor does it undertake any obligation to, control, research, verify, validate, or approve the content that is received or viewed on its web site. hire-freelancers.com expect that the User will undertake necessary activities and practices and will use caution and common sense when using hire-freelancers.com for User's Account.
Users agree not to post their e-mail address on the site, except in the "e-mail" field of the signup form, or when asked by hire-freelancers.com at any other time. There should be no need to give anyone your e-mail address. It is automatically provided if you choose a Service Provider (or you are the Service Provider chosen for) a project, and before that time you can use the message board to communicate. This does not only apply to e-mail addresses, but to all methods of communication, including phone, ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, GTalk and Yahoo.
You are prohibited from making direct contact with another User, unless it's for a project you (a Service Provider) have been picked for, or you (a Service Buyer) have picked a Service Provider for. This includes giving out your e-mail address, ICQ number, phone number, or any other method of contact outside of this site.
You may not do (or omit to do) anything that may undermine the integrity of the feedback system. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your membership at any time if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, are concerned by any feedback about you, or your feedback rating is considered to be problematic to user.
10. User Restrictions
Users are prohibited from advertising a website on the Site. Any URL posted in a bid, project description, or the message board, must relate to a project on hire-freelancers.com. An example of a permissible URL would be a User's portfolio or resume page.
Service Providers can only place bids that equal the total amount of money they are requesting for the project. You cannot post an hourly bid or any other abnormal type of bid. This also applies to Service Buyers. Service Buyers cannot create projects that directly or indirectly require Service Providers to place hourly or other abnormal bids.
The Employer agrees that:
* The Employer is strictly forbidden from redistributing any of the content of the Site, including but not necessary limited to private messages, documents, support tickets.
* The Employer will not use the Employer's Account to post false or misleading project descriptions.
* The Employer will not post project descriptions that, in the judgment and discretion of hire-freelancers.com, are inappropriate to hire-freelancers.com's audience, viewers, or visitors in the judgment and discretion of hire-freelancers.com.
* The Employer agrees to pay featured project fee if project posted should have been posted as featured.
* The Employer will not falsify the Employer's own or any other identity.
* The Employer will comply with all of hire-freelancers.com's policies as posted on the Site from time to time.
The Freelancer agrees that:
* The Freelancer will not redistribute any of the content of the Site, including but not necessary limited to private messages, documents, and support tickets.
* The Freelancer will not falsify Freelancer's own or any other identity.
* The Freelancer will comply with all hire-freelancers.com policies as posted on the Site from time to time.
Prohibited use of Site content
The content and information on the Site (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, feedback, reputation, reviews, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. All Users agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Site. Additionally, you agree not to:
* use this Site or its contents for any commercial purpose;
* access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
* violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
* take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
* deep-link to any portion of this Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
* "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Site into any other website without our prior written authorisation; or
* attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Site or the services.
Users agree that:
* Users will not use any automated collection mechanism or any manual process to monitor or copy the web pages comprising the Site or the content contained therein without the prior written permission of hire-freelancers.com.
* Users will not distribute unsolicited commercial messages ("spam") through the User's Account.
* Users will not contact employers or freelancers through the Site or through information gained from our Site with the intent of subverting them from using our Services.
* Users will not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism or other forms of discourteous and unprofessional online conduct or practices.
* Users will not create multiple user Accounts.
11. Dispute Resolution Services
hire-freelancers.com is Not a Party to Disputes
Any disputes regarding arrangements between Freelancers and Employers remain solely between Employers and Freelancers. We are not involved in any transactions between you and any other users of hire-freelancers.com.
You acknowledge and agree that hire-freelancers.com will not be a party to any such dispute.
If you have a dispute with any other users of the Site, you hereby release hire-freelancers.com from any and all claims, demands, and damages, actual and consequential, of every kind and nature, known and unknown, that is related to such a dispute.
The content and compilation of content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software, are the property of hire-freelancers.com and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
You agree and acknowledge that unless explicitly requested, hire-freelancers.com may display your company name, logo and public description of your projects and profile as part of the hire-freelancers.com website(s) and / or other hire-freelancers.com marketing material.
All fees are set forth in the summary of hire-freelancers.com's fees and charges which can be found on the Site.
hire-freelancers.com charges fees in relation to the posting of a project; posting a featured project; hiding a project from search engines; hiding bids from other Users; posting a private project; project commission fees; and other miscellaneous fees that are described on the Site.
Users can choose various membership programs to subscribe to different levels of participation on the Site which will incur additional fees.
You may have funds (credits) in your Account if you have prepaid for fees or charges or for services to be provided to you via the Website.
You are not entitled to any interest, or other earnings for funds that are in your Account.
We reserve the right to collect any funds owed to us by any other legal means.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- we are not a bank or other licensed financial institution and do not provide banking services or any financial services to you;
- the funds shown in your Account (which may include Milestone Payments and/or any prepayment of fees and charges which you owe to us) represents our unsecured obligations to you with respect to your rights to direct us to make payment in relation to the purchase and sale of Seller Services through the Website and provision of the Services;
- to the extent that we are required to release funds from your Account to you, you will become our unsecured creditor until such funds are paid to you;
- we are not acting as a trustee or fiduciary with respect to such funds or payments;
- the amount of funds showing in your Account is not insured and is not a guaranteed deposit;
- funds may only loaded into your Account, or released from your Account, by us and you must only use the mechanisms available on the Website to pay for, or receive funds in respect of Seller Services;
- we will hold funds in respect of the amount of your Account in an account held by us with a financial institution (or in any manner that we decide in our sole discretion from time to time) and such funds are not segregated into a separate account; and
- we may commingle your funds with funds of other User's and our own funds and such commingled funds could be used to pay other Users or for our general corporate purposes or otherwise, however, we will remain obliged to release or refund funds at your direction in accordance with this User Agreement.
16. Closing Your Account
You may close your Account at any time by using our customer support website or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject to:
- not having any outstanding listings on the Website; and
- resolving any outstanding matters (such as a suspension or restriction on your Account); and
- paying any outstanding fees owing on the Account.
17. Refund Policy
Sorry, all payments are non-refundable.
18. Rejection & Removal
hire-freelancers.com reserves the right to reject, refuse or remove any Vendor Account, User Account, review, website, listing, or any other information deemed to be inappropriate for any reason, at our sole discretion. Any activity that is deemed to be fraudulent or an attempt to undermine any of the services offered by hire-freelancers.com will result in the negligent account being swiftly removed.
20. Governing Law
By accessing hire-freelancers.com.com website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to and use of this website and/or its products shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of West Bengal (India), without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. The parties specifically disclaim the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and courts of West Bengal (India) with respect to any such matters relating to your access or use of this website and/or its products.
21. Changes to Terms of Service
hire-freelancers.com reserves the right to modify, update and change the Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time without notice or acceptance by You. Such updated version of the User Agreement will be effective at the time we post it. If any changes to this agreement are unacceptable to You, then You may discontinue use of the User Site at any time by notifying us in writing that You no longer wish to use our Website or User Site. Continued use of the User Site by You, now or following changes to this agreement, implies that you have read, accepted and agreed to any changes in the Terms & Conditions of Use.